DIYHrt.Cafe is a website created to provide information for how to safely obtain HRT for trans people who cannot access prescriptions for various reasons.
You can edit, too!
Yes, you really can! You can edit almost every page on this wiki! Please do make sure that your edits are helpful and constructive, though. We will not hesitate to remove your editing privileges.
Arę you a merchant? if so, please contact us at the Merchant Contact below!
If you wish to contact us, send an email to [email protected] We trust TLS encryption, but if you insist, the PGP key can be found on the MIT keyserver. In addition, you may add a message to the talk page of User:Administrator.
Please read the section titled "Contacting Legal".
Are you a merchant with a question, or would you like your site listed (We do not charge money; Everyone is welcome)? Contact us at [email protected]!
Press/Media Relations Contact
Please do email us at [email protected] We are always open to interviews from everyone on nearly every topic!
We believe that privacy is a fundamental right. To contact us about your privacy, please do send us an email at [email protected]
About Null Innovations Company
This website is operated by Null Innovations Company, a sole-proprietorship registered and domiciled in British Columbia, Canada. Null Innovations is primarily engaged in the research and development in the physical, engineering and life sciences, and is operated by one person (and their friends, who are unpaid and work in different administrative positions).
The name "Null Innovations" was decided to be the name since we do not innovate anything practical or useful at all. Learn more at nulltech.co!
This is a policy or section with legal ramifications and considerations. This page should not be changed without prior consultation with Legal. Be careful!
To contact legal to make a request, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be able to file suit against an entity domiciled in British Columbia
- Have a relationship to the content in question
- Have a case that is valid within British Columbia
- Congruent to section 16.1 (1) of the Canada Evidence Act, R.S.C., 1985, c. C-5, you must be at least 14 years of age to file a claim through an affirmation. However, an affidavit will be accepted in lieu of an affirmation.
You will need to send the following information:
- A statement certifying that the information you provided is accurate and true to the best of your knowledge. The only acceptable template to use is provided below:
"I solemnly affirm that the information to be given by me shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
- You must sign and date the statement above.
- Your legal name
- Your pronouns
- Completing the following sentence: "Trans rights are..."
- Your complete address
- Your date of birth
- Your telephone number
- Your mailing address
- A statement regarding your relationship in the content in question
- A statement regarding the rationale of your request
- A statement regarding on the damages you received
- You must sign and date again.
If you cannot make the affirmation, you must enter the same information (excluding the affirmation) as an affidavit under the Canada Evidence Act. You must then scan the document, and send it to us as a PDF, and email it to us as an attachment.
The E-Mail address to send these information to is [email protected] You may be asked to do an affidavit afterwards.